Frame Width: 129 (Medium)
Frame Material: Metal
Lens Technology: Our proprietary lenses are made with Grade-A CR-39, are scratch-resistant, have 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC coverage, with anti-glare protection.
What's the difference between lens types?
- Day Lens: The most blue-light protection without color distortion. Perfect for daytime use when you need to see true color on your screen. Our Day lens blocks 26% at 455nm, 8x higher than other products on the market
- Sleep Lens: Our highest level of protection, offering 50% protection at 455nm, this lens has a light yellow color to best absorb the harmful blue-light frequencies from disrupting melatonin protection as you approach sleep. Put on the Sleep Lens for all screen use after the sun sets.
- Blue-Light Day Prescription Lens: An upgraded polycarbonate material allows for Single Vision prescription lenses with our propriety infused blue-light protection. An email requesting your Rx will be sent post purchase. Due to the customization of Rx lenses, once assembled, these are not eligible for refund.
The juxtaposition of Sydney’s unique shape with delicate wire frame materials results in a quietly design-forward look with a featherweight feel for all-day comfort. A fan-favorite, the Sydney is so comfortable you will forget you're wearing them until someone complements how good they look on you.
Give Us A Try
There's no better investment than your health
- 30-Day Risk-Free Returns and Exchanges
- 1% of your purchase is donated to an environmental cause
- Eligible for pre-tax FSA or HSA reimbursements